ST. KITTS & NEVIS: THE INVESTMENT OPTIONS
1. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) CONTRIBUTION
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
• Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
• Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
• Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$10,000
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
• Additonal siblings, regardless of Age: US$4,000
2. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
The Government requires an investment in designated real estate with a value of at least US$ 200,000 for each main applicant. Two or more applicants may apply for citizenship by investment together by purchasing one piece of real estate provided that each main applicant contributes the minimum investment of US$ 200,000 towards the investment.