DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENTS
1. GOVERNMENT FUND
The investment options for obtaining citizenship status in Dominica are as follows:
- Single Applicant is required to make non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000.
- Main Applicant and Spouse are required to make non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000 now, Before it was USD 175,000
- Main Applicant with up to three qualifying dependents are required to make a non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000 now, Before it was USD 200,000
- For an additional qualifying dependent, other than a spouse, a non-refundable contribution of USD 25,000 per dependent is required.
2. REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS
Minimum requirement under Real Estate Investment is that an applicant must purchase authorized real estate to the minimum value of USD 200,000 on which the following fees also apply:
- USD 25,000 for the Main Applicant;
- USD 35,000 for the Main Applicant applying with his or her spouse;
- USD 35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the Main Applicant and up to three dependents
- USD 50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the Main Applicant and up to five dependents; or
- USD 70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the Main Applicant and six or more dependents
- Siblings below 18 years USD 25,000
- Siblings above 18-25 years USD 50,000
The real estate must be held for 3 years and may be eligible for re-sale under the Citizenship by Investment Program after 5 years from the grant of citizenship.