Quebec Skilled Program
The Quebec Skilled Program is aimed at people who wish to work in Quebec. In order to immigrate to Quebec, applicants must obtain a certificate of selection from the Quebec province before applying for the permanent residence application to Canada.
- Immigrate to Québec as a permanent worker or in the businesspeople category.
- Come to Québec to work or study
- Sponsor a family member
- Sponsor a refugee abroad (collective sponsorship) or resettle in Québec as a refugee.
Interested Applicant must apply in two stages
- First: Candidate should apply to the Quebec government for a certificate of selection. Quebec will assess your application using its own rules.
- Second: If Quebec chooses you, you must then apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for permanent residence.
All Applicants must undergo a medical exam and pass a police background check.