Caregivers – Options for permanent residence
Caregiver immigration ( caregiver immigration canada ) are for professional Caregiver job titled people who assists persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Live-in caregivers must live in the private home where they work in Canada. Canadian immigration caregiver program is one of the best programs focused on this particular job title.
Below requirements must be met to be accepted as a live-in caregivers in Canada.
- A positive Labor Market Opinion (LMO) from an employer in Canada.
- A written contract with your future employer, signed by you.
- The employer successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education.
- At least six months' training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the past three years.
- Good knowledge of English or French.
- A work permit before you enter Canada.