SAINT LUCIA : BENEFITS
- Saint Lucia benefits include Visa-free travel to more than 146 countries including EU Schengen countries, Hong Kong and United Kingdom. St Lucia is one of the recommended investment countries due to this and many other benefits that accompany this passport.
- Equality of citizenship with natural born citizens with the right to vote and to pass citizenship to family and children.
- No residency requirements and no need to travel to St. Lucia and quick processing within 3 months.
- No educations or managerial experience required.
- Dependent children up to age 0 to till 30 benefit from the program.
- Dependent Sibling(unmarried) up to age 0 to till 18 benefit from the program.
- Dependent grand parents from the age of 55 years benefit from the program.
- No taxes for non-residents.
- Government Bond investment option, to be held for 5 years and refundable after 5 years without interest.
- Saint Lucia recognizes dual citizenship.
- Favorable international financial services sector.
- Duty free trading in Caribbean.
- Favorable tax environment with no capital gains tax, relatively low income and corporate tax, no taxation on worldwide income, no estate or inheritance tax.
- Easy travel form St. Lucia to most Cities around the globe and many non-stop flights to and from UK, US, Europe and Canada.
Who Can Apply
Any individual must meet the below minimum criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Satisfy a minimum qualifying investment in one of the following categories
- The Saint Lucia National Economic Fund;
- An approved Real Estate development;
- An approved Enterprise project; or
- The purchase of Government bonds
- Provide details and evidence of the proposed qualifying investment;
- Completed and signed application forms accompanied with the supporting documents with the Government non-refundable processing fee and due diligence fees.
- Police certificate from the applicant country of birth and from any other country in which he/she has resided for a period of one year or more during the 10 years immediately prior to the submission of the application.
- Health certificate/Medical Report.
- Bank reference letter.
- All documents not in English language must be translated to English prior to submission.