Fees Schedule : Moldova
Currently all the programs has been suspended..
Public Investment Fund Contribution (PIF)
A minimum non-refundable contribution to the PIF starting from
• EUR 100,000 for a single applicant.
• EUR 115,000 is required for a couple,
• EUR 145,000 for a family of four, and EUR 155,000 for a family of five or more.
• Additional service fees total EUR 35,000 per application.
In addition, applicants are required to pay government fees of
• EUR 5,000 for the main applicant,
• EUR 2,500 for a spouse,
• EUR 1,000 for a dependent child, and
• EUR 5,000 for a dependent parent. Dependent children can be up to 29 years of age, and dependent parents — of the main applicant as well as the spouse — who are 55 years of age or older can be included.
Due diligence fee
Due diligence fees are
• EUR 6,000 for the main applicant and
• EUR 5,000 for a spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents.
Biometric passport fees amount to EUR 300 per individual
It is important that main applicants and their dependents have entirely clean personal backgrounds and no criminal records. The MCBI program regulations further stipulate that a person who has been denied a visa to a country or territory with which Moldova has visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel arrangements and has not subsequently obtained a visa to that jurisdiction shall not be accepted to the MCBI program.
The cost of Moldova Passport or Moldova citizenship fees starts at a minimum amount of 100,000 Euros for a Single Applicant. Moldova has developed a four-tier due diligence system, which is considered the most thorough in the world for this kind of program.