Greece has a rich history as the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, the Olympic Games, Western literature, political science, major scientific and mathematical principles, and Western drama. Today, Greece is a democratic and developed
country with a high standard of living and a member of the European Union.
Greece offers residency by investment options to individuals who wish to purchase real estate or perform a strategic investment in the economy. You can enjoy many benefits with your Greece Citizenship. Get your Greece Passport today with us today and enjoy the benefits of Greece Citizenship.
- Travel directly from your country of origin to any Schengen country including the United Kingdom
- Residents are welcome to travel and reside freely within the Schengen Area for up to 3 months every 6 months period with the right of multiple entries.
- No need to reside in Greece.
- You can obtain European Member status with Greek Residency in as little as 2 months.
- You and your family enjoy European Residency status for a lifetime.
- Tourism is a major source of foreign revenue, therefore high demand for rental properties.
- Citizens have the right to live and work anywhere within the 34 countries of the European Union (EU).
- Access to state of the art health care systems.
- Residents and Citizens have the right to attend schools and universities within any EU country; Citizens for free or at heavily subsidized ‘EU national’ rates.
- Citizens can also benefit from the world-renowned and leading healthcare systems in the EU.
- Strategically located, beautiful natural environment, safe country and sunny Mediterranean climate.
- Open to all Nationalities.
- Open bank accounts and expand investments worldwide.
GREECE COSTS & PROCEDURES
|Minimum Real Estate Investment
|Legal fee for purchase
|1% plus VAT
|Legal fee for RPs
|€3,500 euro per family plus VAT
|Government RP fee
|500 euro per adult
GREECE INVESTMENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
The Greece Investment Residence Permit offers you and your family the opportunity to legally acquire a new nationality quickly and simply,
without hindering your routine life.
The program allows investors and their families to live, work and study in Country and other European countries. This Residency permit can be renewed every five (5) years. The permit is valid for as long as the investor has ownership of the property. Investors may purchase a property for a minimum investment of €250,000 in Greece or on many of its islands.
The Greece Investment Residence Permit Program takes approximately 40 days from the purchase of the property to the time the Residency permit is issued.