Benefits : Moldova
Currently all the programs has been suspended..
- Where is Moldova? Moldova is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, bordered by Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north, east, and south. Moldova benefits or rather Moldova Citizenship benefits are as follows - Visa-free access more then 100 destinations around the world, including Russia, Turkey, and the countries in Europe's Schengen Area
- Citizenship in a country that has a continental climate, a world-class wine industry, and picturesque, varied terrain, including forests and rocky hills
- A reasonable contribution amount and a highly efficient application process
- Full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and including family members
- Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age can be included
- Citizenship transferable to future generations without restrictions
- Citizenship in a member state of the UN, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the World Trade Organization, and many more.
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and make the primary qualifying contribution: